Perfect for commercial electronic applications and general purpose use. Includes our best selling range: LTF100 General Purpose Heat Shrink. Polyolefin heat shrink tubing is the best material to use for most wire insulation and bundling applications. From low shrink temperature right through to low fire hazard (LFH), superior grade and military specified products, PMG can supply a solution that is tailor-made for your application.
Also known as “Dual Wall” tubings. Useful for environmental protection where water and dust are present. The heat applied causes the tubing to shrink and the additional layer of glue to bond over the substrate and fill any gaps, or cavities. Ideal for applications where you need the tubing to remain stuck.
PMG are able to provide medical grade heat shrink tubing products that meet specifications such as USP Class V1 and ISO 10993. As a medical solutions provider and logistics partner, we work closely with medical device OEMs globally, supplying a vast array of components to be used in surgical devices such as Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic and Endoscopic devices in the areas of Minimal-Invasive Surgery, Catheter, Patient Monitoring, and Imaging markets. Applications include: mono-polar and bio-polar arthroscopic and laparoscopic electro-surgical devices, where it is used to provide electrical insulation, strain relief, and mechanical protection to both the medical device and more importantly, the human body. For further detail on our medical tubing solutions, please click here.
Our high-performance tubing & sleeving products have been designed to provide increased resistance to aggressive chemicals and demanding environmental conditions. These products include fuel resistant sleeves designed specifically for use in engine compartments so are ideal for motor vehicles, trains, boats, and airplanes. PTFE material is also available for use in high-temperature applications where 250°C continuous operating temperatures are required.
Heavy duty thick wall sleeving is commonly used in medium, high voltage and underground applications, such as protecting utility cables & systems. The tubings are designed with optional adhesive liners used to seal and encapsulate the substrate and provide a barrier against moisture and dust. These products can be used for new installations or cable repairs. Applications include – Rail track power lines, protection of underground cables, repairing damaged power cables and protecting external electronics from weather extremes.
Benefits of heat shrink tubing products
- Safety – Number one priority for wiring work. Our products are safe to use, and conform to internationally recognised product specifications and standards.
- Low Cost – One of the most durable types of wire insulation means that you will not have to replace it as often.
- Excellent Insulating Properties – from heat, chemicals, water, dust
- Extremely Durable – Ability to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -50°C to +250°C, our heat shrink sleeving products can withstand environments that would break alternative insulation materials
- Easy Identification – To help cable identification, our stocked cable sleeving can be can be colour coded or printed with: Text; Serial numbers; Logos; Graphics.
- Strain Relief – prevent cables from straining by fitting with heat shrink tubing to prolong the lifespan