PPS-VCT is a polyester multifilament cable tidy system that uses a nylon velcro fixing method to secure and protect wires and cables in a multitude of industrial and commercial applications.
The special construction of this product makes it easy to install, and also allows for easy removal and re-direction of cables. Although primarily designed for use on carpets, PPS- VCT can also be used in vehicles, aero planes and trains.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Neat and unobtrusive
- Easy to install
- Can adhere to carpets and other tactile materials
- Perfect for securing wire and cables to carpets in offices buildings
- Ideal in high foot traffic areas to guard against common trip hazards
- Used in the Commercial, Industrial, Aerospace, Military and Automotive markets
|Operating Temperature||-50°C to 150°C|
|Flame resistance||UL VW-1|
|Dielectric Strength||20 KV/mm|
|Dimensions||standard nominal diameters 0.5 – 20 mm; endless manufactured; supplied in coils or on reels|
|Cutting method||Scissors or hot knife|
|Specifications||UL VW-1 CSA RoHS|