ATUM is a 3:1 shrink ratio, general purpose, flexible, polyolefin tubing with a thermoplastic adhesive inner liner. The inner liner will melt and flow to environmentally seal and protect components and interconnections.
The Raychem brand of heat shrinkable sleeving (now owned by TE Connectivity) is world renowned as the market-leading product. These products are the standard bearer and offer the best performing and highest quality product available. The ATUM 3:1 product is supplied with the optimum amount of adhesive to ensure that the product fully seals and successful installation should see some excess adhesive wicking from the tube. This is a telltale sign that the product has a complete seal. There are many cheaper and inferior products available, but none of these has the same amount of adhesive or performs to the same level.
Undoubtedly, this product is ‘The King’ of the glue lined heat shrink products.
Features & Benefits
- 3:1 shrink ratio allows for connector-to-cable sealing.
- Operating Temperature: -55ºC to 110ºC
- Dielectric Strength: 12KV/mm
- Medium wall provides increased mechanical protection.
- Adhesive bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers, and metals including polyethylene, aluminium, steel and copper.
- Environmentally seals and protects a wide variety of electrical applications.
- High expansion ratio for cable jacket repair without removing connectors.
- Strain relief and mechanical protection
Need a 4:1 shrink Ratio product? Click here to see the ATUM 4:1 product range
Standard colours: Black and transparent.
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.
For information on how to select a tubing product, please visit our KNOWLEDGE BASE section
For more information on this product please visit TE.COM