For information on the Marine Market, Click here.
Automotive Wiring Harness is an assembly of cables used in the interfacing of various electronic components; the Global automotive market is currently achieving an impressive compound annual growth rate of 8.96% and is estimated to grow to $70 billion by 2020.
Products for use in the Automotive Market
Our products are designed to provide automotive cable harness manufacturers with solutions to issues around abrasion resistance, vibration resistance, strain relief, encapsulation, noise reduction, insulation, heat protection, moisture ingress, and repair. If you have a cable harnessing application PMG Company can provide a cost effective, high quality yet competitive solution.
In addition PMG are able to offer a comprehensive range of Value Added Services, Bespoke Packaging, Kitting, Cutting, Printing and a range of Logistical Solutions including scheduling and Kanban.
PMG can offer an extensive range of heat shrink tubing, braided sleeving and cable harnessing components available for use in automotive applications and the list below highlights just some of our capability and specialisations. Please download our Automotive Market Application Presentation for more details.
- ATUM 3:1
- ATUM 4:1
- PPS-FR/Versaflex-FR TE
- PPS Braid/Versaflex TE
- NBS Nomex
- PPS ACR
- Identification Products
Products available on request
Please contact us to make an order:
- DR-TW Thinwall
- Convoluted tubing
- Wire and Cable
- Moulded Parts
- Cable Wrap,Velcro Shielding/Braided/Multifilament/ Zipper/ Spiral Wrap
- PET Anti-Abrasion Sleeving
- Metallic Sleeving
- Aluminium Heat Reflective Fibreglass Sleeving
- Moulded Parts
- RBK-ILS-125 Dual Wall Electrical Slice Encapsulation Tubing
Often you’ll need more than just heat shrink products – you’ll need some value added services. PMG Company offer of these services to help meet your needs such as:
Marine wiring components
The Marine Industry is currently worth £19 Billion to the UK economy. The government has launched a number of initiatives to enhance the global competitiveness of the British marine business society.
Segmentation of the industry
- Leisure Boats & Equipment – covering yacht building, small commercial work boats and associated equipment & services.
- Commercial – covering boat building, ship repair and associated equipment and services, marine science and technology.
- Energy – covering related platforms, products and services for the oil and gas and offshore renewable industries.
- Naval defence.
Products that are used in this market are very wide ranging and include:
- Heat Shrinkable Tubing/RNF100/PLF100/LTF100/PLF103
- Heat Shrinkable Adhesive Lined tubing/ATUM/PLDW100/PLDW104
- Medium Wall Tubing/MWTM/PLM100A
- Heavy Wall Tubing/WCSM/PLT100A
- Moulded Boots
- Identification Sleeving
- Marker Sleeves
- Cable Entry Seal
- Solder Sleeves, Crimp Sleeves
- Crimp Terminals
- Heat Shrinkable End Caps
- Heat Shrinkable moisture blocking systems/RBK-ILS/Deray-Splice/DSPL
- Waterblocked and anticapillary wire to prevent wicking between moisture strands
- Bundle sealing products