HFBM100 is a thin wall PVDF medical grade heat shrink tubing that has been designed for use on medical and surgical devices that primarily require lubricity, flexibility and excellent electrical insulation performance. HFBM100 is qualified to the stringent requirements of USP Class VI, and as such is approved for ‘in-body’ use, making it ideal for medical and surgical devices such as Endoscopes and electrotomes.
HFBM100 features and benefits
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- FDA USP Class VI Approval
- ISO 10993 Approval
- Ultra Thin Wall
- Very flexible and translucent
- Compatible with Gamma and ETO Sterilisation Methods
- Excellent physical, chemical and electrical properties
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +150°C
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 150°C
Standard approved colour: Black
Non-standard approved colour: White
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.