HRBM100 is a medical grade polyolefin heat shrink tubing especially suited for medical applications requiring lubricity, flexibility and excellent electrical properties The product is commonly used on surgical instruments such as electrotomes and endoscopes, but can also be used in other surgical devices where the properties required are similar.
HRBM100 tubing is a cost-effective alternative to FEP and is qualified to the stringent requirements of USP Class VI, and as such is approved for use ‘in-body’, making it ideal for medical and surgical devices such as Endoscopes and electrotomes. The product can be sterilised using either Gamma or ETO methods and has a continuous operating temperature of 105°C.
HRBM100 features and benefits
- 2.5:1 Shrink Ratio
- Thin Wall
- FDA USP Class VI approval
- ISO 10993 approved
- Very flexible and translucent
- Compatible with Gamma and ETO sterilisation methods
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +105°C
- Low temperature shrinkage – will start to recover at 60°C
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 110°C
Standard approved colours: Black and transparent.
Non-standard approved colours: Red, orange, yellow, blue and white.
Other colours to special quotation Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.