HT-SCE Product Overview
HT-SCE wire markers are designed for use in high temperature applications or where extreme resistance to fuels, lubricants and cleaning solvents is required. They are also ideal for applications in which low-vacuum outgassing is of high importance. The marker sleeves are made of highly flame retardant, heat-shrinkable fluoropolymer tubing.
HT-SCE markers are supplied in “ladder” format. This configuration feeds directly from the storage box into standard recommended printers, with no modifications necessary. A strip of adhesive tape on each side of the sleeves holds them securely in place for printing and kitting, yet the sleeves pull easily from the carrier strips. A standard heat gun with reflector is used to shrink the sleeves onto the wire or cable to achieve a permanent mark
Features and benefits
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Computer printable
- High Continuous operating temperature
- Low Vacuum Outgassing (Used in ‘Space’ applications)
- Ladder format for easy organisation and installation
- Extreme fluid resistance
- Military grade and performance
- Lightweight – Ideal for aerospace applications
- Cable identification and strain relief
- Robust against abrasion, solvents and chemicals
- Can be used in space and satellite applications due to its low outgassing properties
Standard Colours: White & Black
Other colours available to special order.
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.
For information on how to select a tubing product, please visit our KNOWLEDGE BASE section
For more information on this product please visit TE.COM