HTBM100 is qualified to the stringent requirements of USP Class VI, and as such is approved for use ‘in-body’, making it ideal for medical and surgical devices such as Endoscopes and electrotomes. The product can be sterialsed using either Gamma or ETO methods and has a continuous operating temperature of 175°C .
HTBM100 features and benefits
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- FDA USP Class VI Approval
- ISO 10993 Approval
- Shrink Temperature: 175°C
- Compatible with Gamma and ETO Sterilisation Methods
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +175°C
Standard approved colours: Black and transparent.
Non-standard approved colours: Blue and grey.
Other colours to special quotation Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.