MT-pbx is a Pebax tubing engineered for applications requiring excellent mechanical protection and resistance to abrasion as well as good electrical insulation performance. Also used for catheter shafts, strain relief, identification of components and devices, and process aid.
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Tough robust material in a variety of colors
- Flexible to semi-rigid; Shore D Durometer dependent
- Excellent mechanical protection properties
- Inner adhesive lining optional [MT-PBX(D*A)]
- USP Class VI material, no heavy metals
- Plastic spools and doublebagged packaging
- Can withstand repeated autoclave sterilization; sterilization by Gamma Radiation, Ethylene Oxide, steam, and dry-heat
- RoHS compliant
- Heatshrink medical tubing
- D* = Durometer of material
Minimum shrink temperature: 130°C to 150°C [226°F to 302°F] Minimum full recovery temperature: 180°C to 190°C [356°F to 374°F] * = Durometer dependent
-70°C to 130°C [-94°F to 226°F]
Size selection: Always order the largest size that will recover snugly over the substrate.
Special order sizes are available upon request.
Standard packaging On plastic spools, double-bagged.