UV resistant clear heat shrink for the over protection of identification sleeves designed to give increased protection for permanent, long-term environmental exposure. The clear CCUV heat-shrinkable sleeves are formulated to combine a long-term barrier to the effects of ultra-violet, with tough resistance to abrasion and industrial fluids. PL-CCUV is available in spools or cut to pre-determined lengths for ease of installation.
The PL-CCUV sleeves are inherently low profile and use the action of heat-shrink to lock in place over the installed identification sleeves. The action of heat-shrink locking of the sleeves means there is no reliance on the long-term performance of adhesives to hold the outer protection layer in place, and also gives the ability to accommodate cables and wire bundles which may be bent or flexed during use.
Features and benefits
- Exceptional clarity and stability.
- Added UV-resistant sleeves.
- Not printable.
- Tough resistance to abrasion and industrial fluids.
- Heat-shrink locking in place (no reliance on adhesives).
- Low profile.
- Accommodates bent or flexing cable/wire bundles.