The Master ProHeat 220 heat gun is designed for use in a wide range of applications, such as heating sensitive materials including shrink tubing and speciality connectors.
The gun has a built-in temperature controller that, once set, maintains a constant temperature and protects from overheating. The ProHeat 220 also features a protective switch guard, hanging loop, and a built-in stand for hands-free use. The heating element is made from ceramic and double protected for a longer life span.
The ProHeat 220 allows the user to control the temperature from 50°C to 538°C (130°F to 1,000°F) through the use of a control dial.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic design for superb balance and
- Variable temperature with patented electronic temperature control system
- Pre-select and maintain any temperature from 130° – 1000°F / 50° – 540°C
- Powerful airflow at 4000 FPM and 16 CFM
- Heavy-duty Lexan® plastic housing with built-in stand for hands-free use
- Protective hand/switch guard and convenient hanging loop
- ProHeat Varitemp Heat Gun
- storage/carrying case