PTBM100 is a thin wall polyolefin medical grade tubing especially suited for electrosurgical instruments where excellent insulation values are required, combined with strain relieving, or colour coding and identification applications.
The product is qualified to the stringent requirements of USP Class VI, and as such is approved for use ‘in-body’, making it ideal for medical and surgical devices such as Endoscopes and electrotomes. The product can be sterialsed using either Gamma or ETO methods
PTBM100 features and benefits
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- Thin Wall Modified Polyolefin
- Very Flexible
- Variety of Colours Available
- Shrink Temperature: 110°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +105°C
- FDA USP Class VI Approval
- ISO 10993 Approval
- Compatible with Gamma and ETO Sterilisation Methods
- Excellent physical, chemical and Electrical properties
Standard approved colours: Black and transparent.
Non-standard approved colours: Red, yellow, blue and white.
Other colours to special quotation
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.