TMS-SCE Product Overview
TMS-SCE markers are designed to meet the wire and cable marking needs within high-performance markets and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
These marker sleeves can be printed to your individual requirements and the thermal transfer technology means that the print will be permanent immediately.
Supplied in ‘Ladder Format’, the sleeves are held horizontally between two hole punched polyester strips. This configuration feeds directly from the box into the printer and allows for automatic kitting of the marker sleeves in the desired sequence.
Features and benefits
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Computer printable
- Ladder format for easy organisation and installation
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Military grade and performance
- Lightweight – Ideal for aerospace applications
- UL and CSA certified; RoHS compliant
- Wire bundling and splice protection
- Cable identification and strain relief
- Robust against abrasion, solvents and chemicals
Standard Colours: White & Yellow
Other colours available to special order.
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.
For information on how to select a tubing product, please visit our KNOWLEDGE BASE section
For more information on this product please visit TE.COM