Versaflex sleeving is suited for the mechanical protection of wire harnesses, hoses, and all other applications where exceptional flexibility combined with superior abrasion/cut resistance is required. It also serves as an economical means for wire bundling that will trap heat or moisture, expanding easily to fit over irregular shapes then contracting to conform and grip. Hot knife is recommended for cutting to prevent fraying.
Features & Benefits
- Highly expandable to allow for easy installation.
- Excellent abrasion and cut-through resistance, fungus proof.
- Not affected by most chemicals and solvents.
- Zero halogen and low fire hazard.
- Automotive wire and hose protection.
- Abrasion protection in commercial applications.
- Protection of air conditioning hoses.