DR-25 is designed for optimum high-temperature fluid resistance. It is resistant to fluids including aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils. It has a high continuous operating temperature of 150°C, DR-25 also offers superior mechanical protection and abrasion resistance.
The product is used extensively in ruggedized applications such as military vehicles and commercial aircraft. DR-25 is commonly specified for these applications and is often the engineer’s go to material for all round performance against fuels, acids, and funguses.
The Raychem brand of heat shrinkable sleeving (now owned by TE Connectivity) is world renowned as the market leading product. These products are the standard bearer and offer the best performing and highest quality product available. The DR-25 product is the original and best fuel resistant heat shrink and although there are many cheaper and inferior products available, none of these have the track record and performance history of DR-25.
Features & Benefits
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- Operating Temperature -75°C to +150°C
- Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures
- Shrink Temperature >175°C
- Flame retardant & abrasion resistant.
- Excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties.
- Superior mechanical protection.
- Jacketing material for military ground vehicles.
- Ideally suited for motorsport applications.
- Fluid, chemical and abrasion resistance.
Standard colour: Black
Full details on technical specifications, test methods, and values are available on request.
For information on how to select a tubing product, please visit our KNOWLEDGE BASE section
For more information on this product please visit TE.COM