LTF100 is a general purpose flexible polyolefin tubing designed for the insulation and protection of wires, cables and hoses. The 2:1 shrink ratio allows for the product to be applied over the substrate and then recovered to conform to it. LTF100 is a cost effective and reliable heat shrink solution.
LTF100 – Features & Benefits
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- Minimum Shrink Temperature >90°C
- Flame Retardant (colours only)
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +135°CFlame retardant and extremely flexible
- Easy to install
- Excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Electrical insulation of wire and cables
- Protection against abrasion and chemicals
- Wire bundling and splice protection
- Cable Identification and strain relief
AMS-DTL-23053/5 Cl 1 & 2. UL E228117. CSA. RoHS Compliant.
|GeneralInstallation temperatureLongitudinal change||120°C+5% -10%|
|ElectricalDielectric strength||15 kV/mm minimum|
|ThermalHeat ageingLow temperature flexibility||168 hours at 135°C 4 hours at 175°C 4 hours at -30°C|
|FlammabilityFire hazardSmoke indexOxygen Index at room temperature||Duration of burning 30s max to ASTMD87620 max, BS 3G 198-3 annex B32 min, ISO 4589|
|ChemicalFluid resistance||At 23°C for 24 hours for the following fluids:Aircraft fuel, ISO1817 test liquid BHydraulic fluid ISO1817 test liquid BSilicone based synthetic fluid NATO S1714|
|Specifications||RoHS CompliantUL 224 (E35586)Exception is ClearAMS DTL 23053/5CSA|
|Ordering Size (Inches)||Minimum ID Supplied (mm)||Maximum ID Recovered (mm)||Recovered Wall Thickness (mm)||Standard Spool Size (m)|
Standard colour:Black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, grey, white and transparent.
Other colours available to special order
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.