HTAT 4X is a 4:1 shrink ratio is designed to provide environmental sleeving for a range of substrates, at elevated temperatures. The inner wall melts when heated and is forced into interstices by the shrinking of the outer wall so that, when cooled the substrate is encapsulated by a tough protective moisture barrier.
Features & Benefits
- 4:1 shrink ratio allows for connector-to-cable sealing.
- Medium wall provides increased mechanical protection.
- Adhesive bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers and
metals including polyethylene, aluminium, steel and copper.
- Environmentally seals and protects a wide variety of electrical
applications in high temperatures.
- High expansion ratio for cable jacket repair without removing
- Strain relief and mechanical protection.