RW-175 Product Overview
RW-175 is a Kynar™ heat shrink tubing especially suitable for applications requiring high-temperature performance, outstanding abrasion resistance and cut-through resistance, or superior chemical and solvent properties. The product can provide electrical insulation and strain relief of multipin connectors and solder joints. RW-175 is also well suited for applications that require dense packaging of components or visual inspection of covered components.
The Raychem brand of heat shrinkable sleeving (now owned by TE Connectivity) is world renowned as the market leading product. These products are the standard bearer and offer the best performing and highest quality product available. The RW-175 product family is the original and best Kynar™ heat shrink product on the market and although there are many cheaper and inferior products available, none of these have the track record and performance history. The original and the best.
Features and benefits
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- Tough, Semi-rigid, very thin wall insulation
- Hi flame resistance, meeting the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053, Test C with UL and CSA VW1 rating
- High-temperature performance that meets or exceeds military and industrial standards
- Excellent chemical, fuel and solvent Resistance
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +175°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Electrical insulation of wire and cables
- Protection against abrasion and chemicals
- Wire bundling and splice protection
- Cable Identification – Transparent so can also be used for visible inspection
Colours from stock: Transparent
Other colours to special order
Full details on technical specifications, test methods and values are available on request.
For information on how to select a tubing product, please visit our KNOWLEDGE BASE section
For more information on this product please visit TE.COM